DHUA Silicone Tape for Repair Scars on Your Skin
This unique product is designed precisely to protect against further damage and promote healthy skin regeneration. Made with medical-grade silicone, it is gentle on the skin and won't cause any discomfort. A clinical trial has shown that using silicone tape can reduce the appearance of scars by up to 85%. Trust in the expertise of our product to effectively heal and improve the appearance of your scars.
Type: Medical Tape II Reduced Scars II Scar Remover II Acne, Burn, Any Scars II Keloid Remover
Material: Silicone Gel Pad II Pad Protection Layer II Release Paper
- Size: 1 Roll 50cmx4cm/ 1.57"x19.7" II 1 Roll 100cmx4cm/ 1.57"x39.3" II 1 Roll 150cmx4cm/ 1.57"x59"
- Color: Clear
About this item:
- Prevent and reduce new & old scars. Works on both old injuries, burns, surgeries, and new scars. Medical-grade silicone. Clinically tested and effective treatment.
- Silicone scar sheets for comfortable, discreet, and effective scar treatment. Made with flexible material and similar to natural skin tone.
- Get smoother, less visible skin with DHUA Silicone Tape. Use regularly for 4-8 weeks to reduce new and old scars. Results may vary.
- Effective for various types of scars: DHUA Silicone Tape repairs scars from injuries, surgery, burns, acne, and stretch marks.
- Reusable Silicone Scar Sheets with Superior Adhesion - Durable and washable, Simply Wash and Reapply Daily.
How To Use Silicone Scar Sheets:
- For new scars, use after the wound has healed. For old scars, it is recommended to use them as soon as possible. The more mature the marks, the longer the cycle of treatment
- Clean and dry the scarred area before use
- Cut the scar patch appropriately according to the size and shape of the scar
- Apply the adhesive side of the scar sheets directly to the scar - Each sheet can be reused for up to 2 weeks with proper maintenance.
- If the sheets get stained, gently wash them in warm water and let it dry, or use a hair dryer to dry them.
- Please use the scar patch after the wound has completely healed.
- Wash and dry the scar before using the scar patch.
- The scar patch should only be used on intact skin and should not be used temporarily in the case of broken skin.
- Please keep away from fire sources.
- Wash and replace promptly, do not use continuously for more than 24 hours.
- If skin allergy symptoms appear, try shortening the use of the scar silicone strips. If the rash persists, stop use and consult a doctor for alternative treatment.
- 1 Roll Silicone Tape